Links and Media
- Learn more about our research and why it’s good to be ChE!
- Susan’s AAAS Marion Milligan Mason Awards Ceremony presentation (10 min) “The Power of the Outsider.”
- CMU Podcast: Innovation Unleashed where Susan discusses “Tiny Electronics” and the future of Moore’s Law
- Susan’s PQI interview discussing career path and women in STEM.
- Promo video for the Pittsburgh Quantum Institute (PQI) featuring our lab.
- Susan’s 2017 talk on imposter syndrome and work/life balance.
- Susan’s Science 2016 Game Changers presentation.
– 2019 Alumni Spotlight: page 38 Penn State Engineering Magazine
– 2018 James Pommersheim Award for Excellence in Teaching
– 2018 NSF CAREER Award
- Next Pittsburgh coverage
- Swanson School of Engineering NSF award coverage
- Pittsburgh Post Gazette coverage
– 2018 Circular Materials Challenge award from the Ellen MacArthur Foundation and Nine Sigma
– Phys.org coverage of 2D Materials paper with Robinson group at Penn State
– 2016 New funding: NSF-DMR award on straining 2D materials.
-2016 Ralph E. Powe Junior Faculty Enhancement Award from the ORAU
- Pittsburgh Post Gazette coverage of ORAU award
- Penn State coverage of ORAU award
- Swanson School of Engineering award coverage
– Notre Dame highlights Dean’s undergraduate research on batteries!
– NSF-GOALI grant with Alan Seabaugh highlighted at Notre Dame
– Dean’s research is featured in the South Bend Tribune